Councillor Brandy Jules is assigned to the Administration Pillar. Responsibilities include, but not limited to: provide advocacy, leadership on political issues related to the areas of finance and administration management. Role in planning and implementing the political agenda to address jurisdiction and/or rights of ALIB.
Councillor (Tk’wemi’ple7) Brandy Jules was newly elected for the 2015 to 2018 term.
Re7 skwest Brandy Jules
Re qe7tse Ronnie Jules ell re ki7ce Iris Jules. My grandparents are the late Harvey Jules and Mary Jules and Ronald Dickey and Mary James.
Mut-ke ne Tkemlups ri7 ec r elkst ne Sexqeltqin.
Brandy’s goal as a young advocate is to listen and understand our youth. To encourage and motivate our youth to use their voice.
Brandy is very passionate about learning our history, being involved in our culture while preserving our Secwepemc Language.
- 2 year graduate at Olds College
- CCP 101 Training & Mentorship Initiative
- Administration Course at Kamloops Indian Band
- Beginner class completion for Secwepemctsin
- Psychology of Vision
- Completion of our Swixweytec (Our Ancestral Voice) also known as our Comprehensive Community Strategic Plan
- Engaged in the Mentorship Initiative re: Comprehensive Community Planning through Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
Appointments to Boards and Committees
- Finance Committee
- Youth Action Committee
- Comprehensive Community Strategic Planning Committee
- Aboriginal Financial Officers Association Canada