Adams Lake Indian Band (ALIB) employees are committed to providing quality services in all of our business relationships. Our various departments work as a collective team; dedicated to providing successful programs in carrying out our roles and responsibilities.
We strive to create an atmosphere of trust and respect that honors our Secwepemc culture.
ALIB’s main office complex is located in Chase, BC. There are additional administration offices located in Salmon Arm, BC. Our organization provides an extensive array of programs and services to our membership. We have several departments and staff in the following areas:
- Administration; Human Resources; Community Planning; Communications; Finance & Accounting and Information Technology.
- Title & Rights
- Natural Resources; Forestry; Archaeology & Cultural Heritage; Fisheries; Recreation Site Maintenance and Geographic Information Systems.
- Public Works; Emergency Services Fire & Security; Capital Infrastructure; Housing and Adams Lake Recreation Conference Centre
- Health & Wellness; Membership; Youth; Elders; Social Development
- Education; K- Grade 12; Post- Secondary; Daycare and Chief Atahm School
- Lands & Taxation
Full and part-time staff, management team, and our Band Council are involved in achieving success in the day-to-day operations of our organization. Each department has its own mandate and mission statement. We work collaboratively with community members. All community members play a vital role in a shared vision for the Band.
We all work towards the Vision Statement for our members and continuously improve operations in order to protect the health and safety of the community.
Expression of Interest Re Caterer Deadline Sept 27 2018September 27
Communication Agreement Signing Ceremony Sept 28 2018 2nd notice amendedSeptember 28
Shuswap Salmon Symposium Sept 30 to Oct 01 2018September 30
General Band Meeting Oct 4 2018_October 4