Adams Lake Indian Band (ALIB) employees are committed to providing quality services in all of our business relationships. Our various departments work as a collective team; dedicated to providing successful programs in carrying out our roles and responsibilities.
We strive to create an atmosphere of trust and respect that honors our Secwepemc culture.
ALIB’s main office complex is located in Chase, BC. There are additional administration offices located in Salmon Arm, BC. Our organization provides an extensive array of programs and services to our membership. We have several departments and staff in the following areas:
- Administration; Human Resources; Community Planning; Communications; Finance & Accounting and Information Technology.
- Title & Rights
- Natural Resources; Forestry; Archaeology & Cultural Heritage; Fisheries; Recreation Site Maintenance and Geographic Information Systems.
- Public Works; Emergency Services Fire & Security; Capital Infrastructure; Housing and Adams Lake Recreation Conference Centre
- Health & Wellness; Membership; Youth; Elders; Social Development
- Education; K- Grade 12; Post- Secondary; Daycare and Chief Atahm School
- Lands & Taxation
Full and part-time staff, management team, and our Band Council are involved in achieving success in the day-to-day operations of our organization. Each department has its own mandate and mission statement. We work collaboratively with community members. All community members play a vital role in a shared vision for the Band.
We all work towards the Vision Statement for our members and continuously improve operations in order to protect the health and safety of the community.
Stay Engaged Calendar
RWW times and days 2023.pdfFebruary 19 - April 23
GBM March 20 Budget Presentation
GBM – March 20 2023 Budget Presentation Notice.pdfMarch 20
Change of Season Celebration, Mar 21,7am to 2:30pm, Chase, BC
Spring Celebration Mar 21 Fish Camp Chase BC.pdfMarch 21
Updated Wellbriety Mar23 location change.pngMarch 21