Vision Statement in Secwepemctsin
Re Tqeltkúkwpi7 tntels ne7élye ne tmicw es yecwemínte re ќwseltktn-kt, re cќúĺten-kt, re xqweqwlúteń-kt retmicw-kt re tќwemíple7ten-kt, re stselxmém-kt, re pellsúten-kt ell re keknuctn-kt Welmé7 yews, welmé7 yews
Me7 tsyecwemínste es le7s r stsyem-kt n7élye ne tmicw,es yecwestsút-kt, es sxyestém r eḱultn-kt tikumíte7, es tselxestsút-kt ell es sxyestwécw-kt tel7éliye te pyin.
Vision Statement in English
“Our Creator placed us on this land to take care of our people, our land, our language, our customs, our knowledge, our culture, our title, to be ours forever and ever.
Ensuring that we live in a safe, healthy, self-sufficient community where cultural values and identity are consistently valued promoted and embraced by all.”
To provide efficient, effective, professional Administrative and Financial services consistent with the Adams Lake Indian Band’s Vision Statement to support the Band’s organizational and governing structure for the benefit of community members.
Expression of Interest Cater deadline Sept 21September 21
Fall Secwepmc GatheringSeptember 22
Expression of Interest Catering FASD Luncheon deadline Sept 22nd.September 22
Market Safe Workshop Sept 23September 23
In the past years the Adams Lake Indian Band has made significant progress through departmental project management and advancement of band program and economic initiatives as supported by Chief, Council, and Administration.
The Administration department of the Adams Lake Indian Band led by an Executive Director, who is responsible for the overall administration of the band programs and services as supported by the various departments.
Goals and Objectives
ALIB organization is administratively effective through strong internal administrative structures and processes:
- Develop and implement Financial Administration Law
- Identify areas in current administration support to organization departments and develop specific strategies to streamline communication and research and develop solution-based initiatives that will improve the operational and business management of the organization.
- Assist in creating an atmosphere which fosters positive values and implement strategies to work towards bringing about a more productive and healthier workplace.
- Create and implement specific leadership strategies for managers, supervisors and community leaders.
- Recognize staff and community achievements.
- Build team spirit, encouraging continuous improvement for the individual and fostering a sense of personal worth for each employee.